Springfield® SAINTTM AR-15 5.56 NATO/.223 Rem. Semi-automatic Rifle
Springfield believes it’s every American’s right to own a capable personal defense rifle. To that end, they took aim at the sub-$1,000 AR-15 market…and blew everything in the price range out of the water. As the ultimate refinement of the “everyman” AR-15, the SAINT combines innovations like the Accu-Tite receiver mating system with the perfection of the platform’s hallmark features.
The quality of a rifle begins with its foundation. That’s why the extra-tough Type III aircraft-grade 7075 T6 aluminum upper and lower receivers are joined using the Accu-Tite system, ensuring a solid fit that eliminates rattle and shake. Inside the upper receiver is a full-auto-weight M16 bolt carrier group machined from Carpenter 158 steel. Each and every one is shot peened and magnetic particle inspected for long-term durability. Completing the foundation, the SAINT features micro-polished trigger components treated with nickel boron. The result is the feel of a competition trigger with the appropriate pull weight for a defensive rifle.
Upgrades across the board
Unlike most AR-type rifles that leave the factory with standard mil-spec furniture, the SAINTTM includes meaningful upgrades across the board. The Bravo Company Mod 0 Pistol Grip offers a more vertical orientation designed to support a natural hold when shooting from the modern combat stance. The Bravo Company buttstock offers positive cheek weld areas and both QD and fixed sling attachment points. Like the Accu-Tite receiver, it’s designed for tight, rattle-free operation in any of its six positions. The Bravo Company PMCR M-LOK handguard allows for simple and solid placement of modern accessories.
- 16″ CmV steel barrel with Melonite treatment for enhanced durability
- Upper and lower are joined with Accu-Tite technology, providing a rattle-free, slop-free fit
- Bravo Company 6-position buttstock has QD and fixed attachment points, rubber butt for traction, and a remarkably rattle-free design
- Full-auto-weight M16 bolt carrier group machined from Carpenter 158 steel
- The BCG is shot peened and magnetic particle inspected for long-term durability
- Ultra-smooth trigger features micro-polished components
- Bravo Mod 0 Pistol Grip provides a more vertical, 1911-style grip designed for the modern combat stance
- Bravo PMCR handguard is ultra-slim and features M-LOK attachment points
- Mid-length gas system with 0.75 diameter gas block makes it smoother than a comparable carbine-length
- Bravo trigger guard is oversized for easy reach with or without gloves
- GI-style charging handle
- Includes (1) 30-rd. magazine
- Item Number: 718501
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO/.223 Remington
- Action: Semi-automatic/direct impingement
- Gas system: Mid-length
- Capacity: 30+1
- Barrel length: 16″ mid-profile
- Barrel material: CmV steel, Melonite-coated
- Barrel twist: 1:8″
- Stock: Bravo Company 6-position
- Upper receiver: Type III hardcoat anodized 7075-T6 aluminum flat-top
- Lower receiver: Type III hardcoat anodized 7075-T6 aluminum
- Pistol grip: Bravo Mod 0
- Sights (front/rear): Low-profile flip-up rear/A2 front tower
- Trigger: Nickel boron-coated GI
- Handguard: Bravo PMCR
- Flash hider: A2
- Overall length: 32.25″-35.5″
- Overall weight: 6 lbs., 11 oz.
- Mfg. Number: ST916556BMA
There are no reviews yet.