We advice all our customers to pay with bitcoin if possible. There are multiple reasons for this:
1. Bitcoin transactions are VERY FAST compared to bank transactions.
2. Bitcoin payments ARE DISCRETE.
3. Bitcoin payments will always be available 24/7.
4. If used correctly, bitcoin fees are lower than bank fees.
5. Because of fewer fees overall for both parties, we are able to offer better prices for our products.
6. Bitcoin also works on the weekends, unlike banks.
Guide to buying Bitcoin and using it to purchase products on the web:
Step 1: Create a bitcoin wallet.
In order to make payments with bitcoin, you need to have a bitcoin wallet.
There are multiple wallets that you could create.
Some examples are Coinbase, Binance, and Blockchain.
These are all trustable parties that offer you the possibility to buy and store Bitcoin.
Step 2: Buying Bitcoin.
To send Bitcoin, you need to first buy Bitcoin.
You can buy Bitcoin on the same website where you created your wallet.
Every website has different fees for this, so we always advise you to look at the fees before you buy it.
Step 3: Sending Bitcoin
Once you have Bitcoins in your wallet, you are ready to make purchases on the web.
You can choose the products you want from our website and choose for “Bitcoin” payment method on the checkout page and place the order.
after placing your order, you will see our bitcoin wallet address copy and send the payment to it.
Bitcoin (BTC): 138Ew5wuzDBLFNrS3LtCCC8e7Kt7gxicTW
These are some videos that you can use to learn how to buy and send Bitcoin: