Ruger Precision Rifle® 6mm Creedmoor Bolt Action
Ruger Precision Rifle
The Ruger Precision Rifle is a highly configurable, in-line-recoil rifle with the kind of sub-MOA accuracy that puts more expensive rifles to shame. Every component has been carefully considered and precisely engineered…from the side-folding stock, to the cold hammer-forged barrel, to the TriggerTech trigger.
The RPR comes outfitted with Precision MSR stock that allows for precise length-of-pull and comb height adjustments, and features a nice rubber buttpad and bottom M-LOK slot. The left-folding stock hinge is attached to an AR-style buffer tube and accepts any AR-style stock.
The factory-installed TriggerTech Trigger with Frictionless Release Technology provides an exceptionally crisp break, minimized overtravel, and an extremely short and tactile reset. Includes trigger pull weight adjustment screws.
The chrome-moly steel heavy barrel (.850″ at the muzzle) features an APA Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil, aiding shot observation for quick follow-up shots. The 15″ free-float handguard is made of hard-anodized aluminum and features M-LOK accessory attachment slots on all four sides for improved scope clearance and easy mounting of rails and accessories. The 20 MOA rail allows for enhanced long-range elevation capabilities.
Even the smallest details—like the contoured magwell for bracing against shooting supports, or the integral QD sling attachment points—are smartly conceived and well-executed. It’s all part of what makes the Ruger Precision Rifle a heavy-hitter capable of outperforming far more expensive rifles.
- Highly accurate 26″ Ruger cold hammer-forged chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber
- Heavy contour (.850” at the muzzle) barrel
- APA Muzzle Brake effectively reduces recoil
- Barrels can be easily replaced by a competent gunsmith using AR-style wrenches and headspace gauges
- “Lower” magazine well halves are precision machined from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum forging, and are Type III hard-coat anodized for maximum durability
- “Upper” receiver and one-piece bolt are precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel to minimize distortion
- TriggerTech Trigger with Frictionless Release Technology provides an exceptionally crisp break
- 3-lug bolt with 70° throw features dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full diameter bolt body
- 20 MOA Picatinny rail secured with (6) #8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities
- Magpul® MOE® K2+ grip provides a more vertical grip angle in a full-sized design
- Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation, 5/16×24 thread pattern for easy replacement
- 18″ free-float handguard is made of hard-anodized aluminum and features M-LOK accessory attachment slots on all sides
- Improved scope clearance for long-range scopes
- Ruger Precision MSR stock with QD sling attachment points features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber buttpad
- Left-folding stock hinge is attached to an AR-style buffer tube and accepts any AR-style stock
- Adjustable for length of pull and comb height
- Includes (2) 10-rd. magazines
Order Ruger Precision Rifle today!
Key Specifications ruger precision rifle 6.5 creedmoor
- Item Number: 724191
- Caliber: 6mm Creedmoor
- Action: Bolt
- Capacity: 10+1
- Barrel length: 26″
- Barrel style: Cold-hammer-forged chrome-moly with 5R rifling; heavy contour
- Barrel twist: 1:7″ RH
- Stock: Ruger Precision MSR folding adjustable
- Trigger: TriggerTech
- Forend: 15″ free-float M-LOK
- Length of pull: 12-15.5″
- Muzzle Device: APA Muzzle Brake
- Overall length: 45.25-48.75″
- Overall weight: 12.8 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 18085
- UPC: 736676180851