Ruger® AR-556 Semi-automatic 5.56 NATO Centerfire Rifle.
The Ruger AR-556 is a semi-automatic M4-style, direct impingement Modern Sporting Rifle that offers consumers a fun to shoot, affordable rifle with rugged reliability. Extensively tested during its development, the AR-556 is constructed from top-quality components, including forged 7075-T6 aluminum upper and lower receivers and a cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with M4 feed ramp cuts. This model is chambered in 5.56 NATO and comes equipped with a telescoping 6-position stock, 30-round Magpul magazine and enlarged trigger guard. Plus, it uses standardized M4 / AR components so customization is hassle free.
- Chambered for both 5.56 NATO (also called 5.56x45mm) and .223 Remington
- Forged 7075-T6 aluminum upper (type III hard-coat anodized) with forward assist, dust cover and brass deflector
- Forged 7075-T6 aluminum lower with Type III hard-coat anodized finish
- Heat-resistant nylon handguard for shooting comfort
- Milled gas block is located at carbine length position for improved balance and handling
- Ergonomic pistol grip features an extended trigger reach for more precise trigger control
- Barrel nut and delta ring are designed for 1-person handguard removal and installation
- Shot peened, 9310 alloy steel bolt
- Multiple attachment points include a QD socket and bayonet lug, for many sling and accessory mounting options
- Barrel is threaded (1/2″-28)
- Includes 30-rd. Magpul PMAG magazine
- Item Number: 643528
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO/.223 Remington
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 30
- Barrel length: 16.10″
- Barrel style: Medium contour, cold hammer-forged with Ruger flash suppressor
- Barrel twist: 1:8″
- Stock: 6-position telescoping M4-style synthetic
- Length of pull: 10.25″-13.50″
- Trigger: Single stage
- Sights: Adjustable post front / Adjustable Ruger rapid deploy rear
- Overall length: 32.25″-35.50″
- Overall weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 8500
- UPC: 736676085002
There are no reviews yet.