Mossberg® 590® Shockwave 12-gauge Pump Shotgun
Blending rock-solid reliability with compact dimensions, the Mossberg® 590® Shockwave serves as both a viable self-defense tool and a fun range gun. Sure to turn a few heads, the Raptor® bird’s head pistol grip is uniquely shaped to minimize felt recoil, and the ribbed forend features a strap to help you keep it under control.
It includes all the features that have made Mossberg pump-actions the choice for millions worldwide: ambidextrous safety, dual extractors, positive steel-to-steel lockup, twin action bars, and a smooth-operating anti-jam elevator. Perfectly sized for an ATV rack or bedside drawer, the 590® Shockwave is a handy, CQB-friendly scattergun for personal protection and more.
- Shockwave TechnologiesTM Raptor® bird’s-head grip is uniquely-shaped to provide a firm grip and minimize felt recoil
- Ribbed forend with strap helps you keep your hand clear of the muzzle
- 14″ heavy-walled barrel with cylinder choke
- Drilled and tapped aluminum receiver allows you to add optics to supplement the brass bead
- Ambidextrous top-mounted safety is easily reached and operated by left or right-handed shooters
- Postitive steel-to-steel lockup
- Twin action bars for smooth, reliable action
- Smooth operating anti-jam elevator
- Matte Blued finish
- Convenient clean-out tube magazine cap
- PLEASE NOTE: The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives has confirmed the 590 Shockwave as a “firearm” per the Gun Control Act (GCA), and NOT a Class 3/NFA firearm. Please note that this speaks only to its FEDERAL status. There could be local/state laws that prohibit the sale of this gun in your state. Consult your State Police for clarification.
- Item Number: 704263
- Gauge: 12
- Action: Pump
- Capacity: 5+1
- Barrel Length: 14.375″
- Chamber: 2 3/4″ and 3″
- Receiver material: Aluminum
- Sights: Brass bead
- Overall Length: 26.37″
- Overall Weight: 5.25 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 50659
- UPC: 015813506595