JRC® Takedown Gen3 .45 ACP Semi-automatic Pistol-caliber Carbine
The JRC Pistol-caliber Carbine blends Glock magazine compatibility, simple operation, and AR-style components to create the ultimate companion piece for your Glock .45 ACP pistol. The JRC Carbine utilizes a standard M4 buffer tube, 6-position buttstock, and pistol grip, and accepts standard AR-15 furniture and triggers—so you have a wealth of affordable customization options at your disposal.
The 17″ barrel delivers ballistic performance well beyond what a standard handgun-length barrel can do, and comes threaded for accessories. And to make it friendly for righties AND lefties, the bolt and charging handle can both be configured for left- or right-handed operation.
For the Takedown model, JRC replaced the standard forend with an innovative tube forend that removes with a twist—no tools required. Lightweight, easy to break down, and simple to reassemble, the Takedown Carbine is perfect for camping road trips, or back and forth to the range.
- Uses standard Glock® double-stack mags
- Simple to break down, no tools required
- Straight blowback operation
- 17″ threaded barrel can accept a suppressor (.578×28 TPI)
- Fluted takedown tube forend
- M4-style adjustable stock
- Bolt and charging handle can be configured for righties and lefties
- Picatinny top rail machined into receiver
- Includes (1) 13-rd. magazine
- Item Number: 718880
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 13+1
- Barrel length: 17″
- Barrel material: 4140 chrome moly steel
- Barrel thread: .578×28
- Stock: Telescoping 6-position collapsible M4-style
- Receiver: Aerospace-grade 6061T-6 aluminum with anodized finish
- Pistol grip: A2
- Sights (front/rear): Optics-ready
- Handguard: Fluted takedown tube
- Overall length: 30.25″-33.5″
- Overall weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: JRC45TDG3-TB/BL
- UPC: 703669117323
There are no reviews yet.