Great Lakes® .223 Wylde Semi-automatic AR-15 Rifle
The Great Lakes AR-15 redefines what a budget-friendly MSR can be, boasting precision-machined components made right here in the USA for a price that puts the competition to shame. Starting with forged aluminum receivers, the flat-top upper is matched perfectly to the free-float M-LOK handguard for a seamless picatinny top rail that runs the full length of the rifle.
It has a shot-peened 16″ 4150 steel barrel that’s threaded 1/2×28, and comes with a GLFA muzzle brake to keep you on-target. The .223 Wylde chamber can handle both 5.56 NATO and .223 Remington with no compromises in performance.
State-of-the-art CNC machining and cutting-edge production processes with superior Great Lakes standards ensure that you get one of the best rifles on the market for your hard earned dollar. Perfect for competition, hunting or home defense, this is the ideal all-around all-purpose MSR.
- .223 Wylde chamber accepts both 5.56 NATO and .223 Rem. safely and with no compromises in performance
- 16″ 4150 steel barrel with black nitride finish for corrosion resistance
- 6-position collapsible stock
- Seamless full-length Picatinny rail
- 15″ free-float M-LOK® handguard
- Low-profile gas block
- Includes (1) 30-rd. magazine
- Item Number: 718187
- Chamber: .223 Wylde
- Action: Semi-automatic/direct impingement
- Gas System: Carbine length
- Capacity: 30+1
- Barrel Length: 16″
- Barrel Material: 4150 steel, black nitrided
- Barrel Twist: 1:8″
- Stock: 6-position
- Upper Receiver: Forged 7075-T6
- Lower Receiver: Forged 7075-T6
- Handguard: 15″ M-LOK
- Flash hider: GLDA
- Overall Length: 36.5″
- Overall Weight: 8.05 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 223 BLK