CZ-USA CZ 1012 12-gauge Semi-automatic Shotgun
The latest evolution of CZ’s semi-auto line, the 1012 uses a gas-less inertia operating system that runs cleaner, leaner, and cycles a wider variety of shells than gas shotguns. Instead of redirecting gas from the barrel to run the action, the 1012 uses a spring within the bolt to store energy during the shotgun’s recoil, spending this energy a split second later to cycle the action.
Inertia systems have a number of built-in advantages. First and foremost is the easier maintenance schedule. Unlike gas guns that require regular cleaning of the piston and mag tube, the 1012 needs very little from you. During testing, CZ pushed the 1012 Shotgun to 5,000 rounds without a drop of oil or cleaning of any sort—and without any parts breakages or malfunctions.
Second, inertia shotguns don’t need any gas tubes or external linkages, so they’re slimmer and less bulky. That sleek design makes for easier handling and natural pointability in the field. Additionally, the gas-less system itself is tuned to run a wider variety of shells—from light-recoiling target loads up to the smoking-hot 3″ magnums currently on the market.
The CZ 1012 pairs the inertia operating system with a fine Turkish walnut stock, gloss black barrel, and dense rubber recoil pad to create a Shotgun that excels in every application.
- Inertia operating system runs cleaner and requires less maintenance
- Cycles a wide variety of loads, from 2 3/4″ target loads to 3″ magnums
- Beautiful Turkish walnut stock with checkering for grip
- 28″ gloss black chrome barrel with 8mm flat vent
- Crossbolt safety is located in front of the triggerguard for intuitive use
- Includes a set of 5 knurled, extended chokes (F, IM, M, IC, C)
- Item Number: 717522
- Gauge: 12
- Action: Semi-automatic/inertia operation
- Capacity: 4+1
- Barrel length: 28″
- Barrel finish: Gloss black chrome
- Stock: Turkish walnut
- Length of Pull: 14.5″
- Chamber: 3″ (fires 2 3/4″ and 3″ shells)
- Sights: Front bead
- Overall length: 47″
- Overall weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 06350