The Chiappa Firearms M6 comes ready to shoot .22LR and 12-gauge ammunition. You don’t have to add any additional inserts or spend hours trying to find the perfect setting, it’s all set. Simply load in your ammo, take aim, and pull the front trigger to fire the upper barrel and the back trigger to fire the lower barrel. Simple as that.
While the skeleton of the M6 is constructed of steel, the stock is a metal caging encased performed polypropylene foam, helping lower overall weight. It also provides you with a housing for ammuniton that will hold up to five .22 caliber cartridges, two 12-gauge shells and a maintenance/cleaning kit.
- All-steel construction for durability
- Chambers in both .22LR and 12 gauge
- Blued to increase corrosion resistance
- Metal caged polypropylene foam stock
- Dual trigger to fire either the upper or lower barrel
- Fiber optic front/adjustable rear sights
- Thick weft ensures a comfortable stock fit
- 3 picatinny quad rails to mount your favorite accessories
- Ammunition housing in the stock (holds five .22 caliber cartridges, two 12-gauge shells and a maintenance/cleaning kit)
- Fixed cylinder bore choke
Lock, load, and order today!
- Item Number: 667240
- Caliber: .22LR/12 gauge
- Action: Over/Under
- Capacity: 2
- Barrel length: 18.5″
- Barrel style: Steel
- Stock: polypropylene foam encased in metal caging
- Safety: Top tang manual
- Sights: Fiber optic front/adjustable rear
- Overall length: 34.6″
- Overall weight: 6.1 lbs.
- MFG Number: 500.188
- UPC: 8053670716353
There are no reviews yet.