Century Arms® VSKA 7.62x39mm Semi-automatic AKM Rifle
Century Arms is proud to introduce the VSKA (pronounced “vis-kuh”), a heavy-duty AK Rifle featuring critical components machined from S7 tool steel—a material so highly regarded for its strength that it’s used in excavator teeth and jackhammer tips. S7, often referred to as a “Shock-Resisting Tool Steel,” has maximum shock resistance and high compression strength while retaining toughness.
The bolt carrier, front trunnion, and feed ramp are all machined from S7 tool steel, and then heat-treated for maximum durability. Additionally, the VSKA features a carburized 4140 steel bolt, a chrome-moly 4150 barrel, and the RAK-1 Enhanced Trigger Group that solves the classic “trigger slap” issue of the original. Finished off with a manganese phosphate finish and black polymer furniture, it’s equal parts beauty and beast. And it’s 100% made in the USA.
- S7 tool steel bolt carrier, front trunnion and feed ramp provide more strength where it counts
- Carburized bolt is case-hardened to a higher hardness while maintaining sufficient ductility in the core
- RAK-1 enhanced trigger group solves the classic “trigger slap” issue of the original
- Stamped steel receiver
- Bolt hold-open notch on the safety selector
- Black synthetic furniture
- Manganese phosphate finish
- Accepts standard AK magazines
- Includes (1) 30-rd. magazine
Order VSKA AK today!
Key Specifications vska ak 47
- Item Number: 724628
- Caliber: 7.62x39mm
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 30+1
- Barrel Length: 16.5″
- Barrel Material: 4150 chrome moly steel, nitrided
- Stock: Black synthetic
- Sights (front/rear): Standard AKM
- Fire Control: RAK-1 Enhanced Trigger Group
- Handguard: Black synthetic
- Flash hider: A1-style
- Overall Length: 37.25″
- Overall Weight: 7.8 lbs.
- Country of Origin: USA
- Mfg. Number: RI4090-N
- UPC: 787450660397
There are no reviews yet.